Поиск - Участники - Календарь
Перейти к полной версии: Текстуры
ElderScrolls.Net Conference > The Elder Scrolls > TES IV: Oblivion > Технические вопросы
Mega13
Поставил игру, вот какая проблема, в игре полностью отсутствуют  текстуры, иконуи здоровья итд есть, а вокруг все белое и тени предметов. Подскажите плиз, что делать.

Видео у меня Радеон 9250, знаю в списке поддерживаемых карт нету, но неужели нету никакого способа решить проблему?
Хэвлок Ветинари
Она у тебя шейдеры поддерживаются карточкой? Вообще хоть какие-нибудь.
Mega13
поддерживает 1.1 sad.gif
Reaver
>> Mega13:
Для нормальной работы игры требуется видеокарта с поддержкой шейдеров 2.0 минимум.
Mega13
Так значит совсем никак? sad.gif  А вот еще вопрос, игра определила оптимальные для меня настройки, при попытке их сменить, пишет, что нужен перезапуск игры, но вместо нормального выхода из игры вылетает "приложение выполнило недопустимую операцию итд", соответственно сделанные изменения несохраняются, как опции то поменять?
Mpak
>> Mega13:
Oblivon.ini копай.. там все можно поменять
[FG]
>> Mega13:
В меню, через launcher.exe или через Oblivion.ini-файл в дир. %Мои документы%/My Games/Oblivion
boblen
Посмотри этот пост и всю ту тему.
ImmortalSin
Просто карта не успевает рендерить
Mega13
Так и остался ни с чем sad.gif
moskow2006
решение ищут на официальном форуме ))

This shader replacement currently uses PS1.1 shaders, so it will work on all shader supporting video cards(Cheers for those GF3 users who let me know they were around by posting in the other thread), I may in the future create PS1.3 and PS1.4 packages for those who have video cards who support it, but for now getting everything working is more important.

I will also edit new stuff into this thread, so people dont have to go hunting through many pages of posts to find what they are looking for.

Now for the shader replacement:

All you need to do is download the following file and extract it somewhere(doesnt need to be your Oblivion directory), then run the TatniumD3D.exe file each time you want to play the game, to make it easier you might want to create a shortcut.
After it runs, you will get a dialog box, just press ok and then you can start Oblivion.

Remember you can change your resolution, bloom, windowed/fullscreen and distant object settings from the options menu on the launcher, for those who crash when trying to change video settings ingame(hopefully a fix will be found soon).

http://atomizer.sux2b.us/screenshots/obliv...S4ShaderMod.zip

To be honest, im not sure what the deal is with the d3dx9_26.dll/d3dx9_27.dll files, I am guessing it just might have something to do with the DX SDK version I have, for now, you will just have to download the following dll, and place it in your "C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion" directory.
EDIT: Er, just to add, you dont need this file until you get an error when trying to start Oblivion mentioning it cannot inject the dll(dxdx9_26.dll).

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_26

Oblivion INI

To find your Oblivion.ini, open up My Documents, and in My Games, Oblivion youll see it in there.

[Display]
bDoDiffussPass=0
Turning just diffuse off makes the skin look horrible, and makes everything darker then it should be, however it seems to be related to the journal crash, I personally prefer to use bDoAmbientPass=0 aswell, even though it gets rid of lighting.
bDoAmbientPass=0

And this seems to fix the sewer crash.
[Water]
bUseWaterShader=0

I spent some time playing around with ini settings trying to get it to work without crashing outside, and I did get it to work though I do get random crashes like some people are reporting, although I turned alot of things off, so its not too pretty, and I get the purple water like everyone else, but I decided to upload my ini for those who havent been able to at least get outside yet.

Oblivion.ini

I also have to apologize, with my second release, I had the default shader to be pure white, rather then use the first texture unit like in my first release, this was mainly to see clearly what wasnt working, however for those of you wanting to play, it ment alot of things turned up white when playing, however with this release there shouldnt be any of that anymore smile.gif
I have worked on every shader, so everything should be replaced now, though some things wont look right, mainly in relation to lighting and skin, however im not done with the shaders yet.

I would also like to thank everyone for the support, especially those who have been helping people with ini settings and the likes, and of course Bethesda for giving us Oblivion in the first place, even if it is buggy atm smile.gif

добавлено moskow2006 - [mergetime]1143326870[/mergetime]
получается конечно не шедевр но играть можно до покупки нормальной карточки
biggrin.gif
Zombik
Помогите!!! Тоже ботва с текстурами : когда я подхожу к стенам Киродиила, то они, сволочи, покрываются каким-то тёмными и светлами полосами. Когда же подхожу к ним вплотную, часть стены (которая ко мне ближе ) вроде-бы нормальная, а остальные все в этих полосах. Причём когда я нахожусь очень далеко от стен, этих полос не видно! Ставил дрова с февральского УЧУ-двд, не помогло... Очень нужна компетентная помощь!!!
Vamp†re
Со вторыми шейдерами текстуры смотрятся тоже очень убого. Всетаки игра заточена по 3.0 и от этого ни куда не деться.
SYNTHEX
Цитата: (Zombik @ 27.03.06 - 17:58)
Помогите!!! Тоже ботва с текстурами : когда я подхожу к стенам Киродиила, то они, сволочи, покрываются каким-то тёмными и светлами полосами. Когда же подхожу к ним вплотную, часть стены (которая ко мне ближе ) вроде-бы нормальная, а остальные все в этих полосах. Причём когда я нахожусь очень далеко от стен, этих полос не видно! Ставил дрова с февральского УЧУ-двд, не помогло... Очень нужна компетентная помощь!!!
[right]*[/right]

У тебя комп какой у меня такая-же хрень все менял ни че не помогло.У меня Р4-2660 1 гиг RAM и 6600GT 128 на AGP 8x ини файл продшаманил и выдает на природе 45-54 фпс :-) !!!!
Упрощенная версия форума. Для перехода в полную нажмите на эту ссылку.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.